Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 27

My knee has been bothering me lately and I'm so mad about it. I'm mad because it's not hurt enough to make me stop working out, but it could get that bad and I don't want to keep injuring it.
I also reevaluated my caloric intake. After weeks of feeling lathargic and sometimes dizzy I talked to my hubby (the med student) and he said according to his class he just had and according to the formula they are given I was way off on my calorie count. I've increase it by a little over 300 calories and have felt more energy and just better overall.

I'm hoping to get a copy of P90X and take this weight loss to the next level! 30 day pics coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. do you have P90X? Jeff Anderson does and is supposed to get me a copy of it. You should check with him about getting you a copy. He burned it

    ReplyDelete