Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 21

I'm not going to lie, I've had an emotional and tiring few days. Some of this can be contributed to my lady friend coming to visit, but definitely not all of it. TMI? Too bad... I've had to leave a little room in my calorie intake for chocolate. YES you read that right Chocolate. It's true we have a love affair, I love it and without it, I'd simply go INSANE! I always leave a little room for a few chocolate chips in my day. ANYWAY with that said, it's helped me though a little.

I've been trying to get my stress level down to aid with the weight loss. Stress is not good for weight loss and I've got A LOT of it. My daughter has been helping with the chores around the house which has be so much fun! She loves it and or house looks great, which helps the stress level. I'm pretty sure it's inevitable that when some stress gets lifted more comes and it has. I've been pretty stressed already this week and it's only Tuesday.

I did not get in my run today but WILL get it in on Thursday as long as I'm not on my death bed.

Any stress reliever ideas out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment