Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 22

BAD DAY....
I don't know how to sum up the day any better. Playing with my daughter this morning was the highlight of my day (it was wonderful), but it was ended too soon when my 8 month old fell off the bed on to our hard tile floor. He's okay but has a big bonk. Did not keep my calories in check because I was feeling sorry for myself today with all the drama crap going on in my life right now. I did not work out today because I've been still feeling sick and didn't feel like walking in the rain to go work out.

With all that being said, hopefully tomorrow will be better.... NO! Tomorrow WILL be better.

Does anyone out there have a favorite running shoe they couldn't live without??

2 comments:

  1. I used to only like Nike - but now I can't wear anything but New Balance. I LOVE their shoes AND they are affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Brooks shoes. Actually will probably be getting new ones this week-end. I've had my ones for a few years so it's time :)

    ReplyDelete